area_landing_page_panel-summary | block
This weekly online seminar series represents a partnership among eight sister institutes on five continents: North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Learn more »
Life Science Across the Globe seminars will temporarily pause after Jan 20 to allow us some time to reimagine and restructure the series. We look forward to bringing you more great science and science culture talks in the near future!
Stay tuned to this website and follow us on Twitter at @JaneliaConf for updates.
area_landing_page_panel-labs | block
Click here to watch previous speakers in the series.
Participating Sister Institutions
- HHMI Janelia Research Campus, Ashburn, Virginia, USA
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, New York, USA
- Institute of Infectious Disease and Molecular Medicine, University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
- European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Barcelona, Grenoble, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Hinxton, Rome
- Tsinghua University – Peking University Center for Life Sciences, Beijing, China
- National Centre for Biological Sciences, Bangalore, India
- MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- University of Buenos Aires/CONICET, Buenos Aires, Argentina