filters_region_cap | custom
facetapi-pgRfWYqrhPMD52raw6i9hOTpyOdyNzrw | block
facetapi-9IEMdzz8Rje4Zk6OgEzOgk0TZtQUyZvd | block
Labs and Teams
- FlyLight (4) Apply FlyLight filter
- Scientific Computing Software (4) Apply Scientific Computing Software filter
- Rubin Lab (3) Apply Rubin Lab filter
- Spruston Lab (3) Apply Spruston Lab filter
- Bock Lab (1) Apply Bock Lab filter
- FlyEM (1) Apply FlyEM filter
- Hess Lab (1) Apply Hess Lab filter
- MouseLight (1) Apply MouseLight filter
- NeuroSeq (1) Apply NeuroSeq filter
- Saalfeld Lab (1) Apply Saalfeld Lab filter
- Truman Lab (1) Apply Truman Lab filter
facetapi-YKtJxnH4W9g7qU3K3LbP9vb50cdHrdeU | block
- Imaging (6) Apply Imaging filter
- Flies (4) Apply Flies filter
- Mouse (2) Apply Mouse filter
- Anatomy (1) Apply Anatomy filter
- EM (1) Apply EM filter
- expression (1) Apply expression filter
- Fly Stocks (1) Apply Fly Stocks filter
- Genetics (1) Apply Genetics filter
- mapping (1) Apply mapping filter
- RNA (1) Apply RNA filter
- Visualization (1) Apply Visualization filter
open_science_search_page-panel_pane_1 | views_panes
9 ResultsShowing 1-9 of 9 results
Which GAL4 patterns are likely to yield useful genetic intersections that target your neurons of interest? Janelia researchers from the Scientific Computing Support Team, using images...
Complete Fly Brain Image
Drosophila melanogaster has a rich repertoire of innate and learned behaviors. Its 100,000-neuron brain is a large but tractable target for comprehensive neural circuit mapping. Only...
Fly Light Split-GAL4 Driver Collection
The data presented on this site are the work of the Janelia FlyLight Project Team and the laboratories of Gerald M. Rubin, Kristin Branson, and Gwyneth Card. ...
FlyEM Connectome Project EM Neural Circuits Source Data
At Janelia, the FlyEM Project is developing technology that will enable us to create a map of every neuron and synapse in the Drosophila nervous system, using novel approaches to electron...
Hippocampus RNA-seq atlas
At the Hippocampus RNA-seq atlas site, you can interactively analyze and visualize RNA-seq data for all excitatory cell populations in the hippocampus at multiple levels of granularity....
Janelia Flylight Expression Patterns of GAL4 and LexA Driver Lines
The data presented on this site are the work of the Janelia FlyLight Project Team and the laboratories of Gerald M. Rubin, James W. Truman, Richard S. Mann, and Christopher Q. Doe....
A vast neural tracing effort by a team of Janelia scientists has upped the number of fully-traced neurons in the mouse brain by a factor of 10. In addition, researchers can now download and browse...
Neuroseq: Neural Cell Types in Fly and Mouse NeuroSeq (2012-2016) was an interdisciplinary effort to characterize the transcriptional state of defined neural cell types in fly...