node_title | node_title
node:field_slogan | entity_field
We share the latest on our research and organizational news.
node:field_more_information_link | entity_field
janelia7_blocks-janelia7_featured_blocks | block
Primary cilia, an often overlooked, hair-like organelle on the cell surface, could play a key role in how cells communicate long-term changes.
09/15/22 Joining Janelia: Anoj Ilanges
Ilanges Lab / Animals can transition to and maintain vastly different physiological states, such as during infections. We use a combination of molecular, cellular, and systems level tools to study how the nervous system contributes to these processes.
Researchers capture the release of dopamine across the entire neuron with unparalleled spatial resolution using new technology developed at Janelia.
filters_region_cap | custom
facetapi-byJHCHuMRm0fTT4XNtzMnhFRdbNdQ7EE | block
facetapi-PV5lg7xuz68EAY8eakJzrcmwtdGEnxR0 | block
- November 2018 (1) Apply November 2018 filter
- October 2018 (4) Apply October 2018 filter
- August 2018 (1) Apply August 2018 filter
- July 2018 (3) Apply July 2018 filter
- June 2018 (1) Apply June 2018 filter
- May 2018 (2) Apply May 2018 filter
- April 2018 (2) Apply April 2018 filter
- March 2018 (1) Apply March 2018 filter
- January 2018 (1) Apply January 2018 filter
- Remove 2018 filter 2018
general_search_page-panel_pane_1 | views_panes
16 News StoriesShowing 1-10 of 16 results
10/31/18 | Decoding How Brain Circuits Control Behavior
10/31/18 | Neuropixels Technology Ready for Release
10/18/18 | Expanding the Optogenetics Toolkit
06/28/18 | Digging into Data: Q&A with Kristin Branson