filters_region_cap | custom
facetapi-pgRfWYqrhPMD52raw6i9hOTpyOdyNzrw | block
facetapi-9IEMdzz8Rje4Zk6OgEzOgk0TZtQUyZvd | block
Labs and Teams
- Janelia Experimental Technology (40) Apply Janelia Experimental Technology filter
- Svoboda Lab (8) Apply Svoboda Lab filter
- FlyLight (4) Apply FlyLight filter
- Reiser Lab (4) Apply Reiser Lab filter
- Sternson Lab (4) Apply Sternson Lab filter
- Harris Lab (3) Apply Harris Lab filter
- Vivarium (3) Apply Vivarium filter
- Heberlein Lab (2) Apply Heberlein Lab filter
- Jayaraman Lab (2) Apply Jayaraman Lab filter
- Lee (Albert) Lab (2) Apply Lee (Albert) Lab filter
- Branson Lab (1) Apply Branson Lab filter
- Card Lab (1) Apply Card Lab filter
- Cui Lab (1) Apply Cui Lab filter
- Egnor Lab (1) Apply Egnor Lab filter
- Gene Targeting and Transgenics (1) Apply Gene Targeting and Transgenics filter
- Gonen Lab (1) Apply Gonen Lab filter
- Karpova Lab (1) Apply Karpova Lab filter
- Lavis Lab (1) Apply Lavis Lab filter
- MouseLight (1) Apply MouseLight filter
- Rubin Lab (1) Apply Rubin Lab filter
- Scientific Computing Software (1) Apply Scientific Computing Software filter
- Stern Lab (1) Apply Stern Lab filter
facetapi-YKtJxnH4W9g7qU3K3LbP9vb50cdHrdeU | block
- Behavioral Neuroscience (16) Apply Behavioral Neuroscience filter
- Imaging (15) Apply Imaging filter
- Neurophysiology (8) Apply Neurophysiology filter
- Optogenetics (5) Apply Optogenetics filter
- electrophysiology (3) Apply electrophysiology filter
- Mice (3) Apply Mice filter
- Microscopy (2) Apply Microscopy filter
- Rodent Behavior (2) Apply Rodent Behavior filter
- Cell Culture (1) Apply Cell Culture filter
- Circuit Management (1) Apply Circuit Management filter
- CryoEM (1) Apply CryoEM filter
- epigenetics (1) Apply epigenetics filter
- Fly Mounting (1) Apply Fly Mounting filter
- Gas Handling (1) Apply Gas Handling filter
- Hardware (1) Apply Hardware filter
- Hybridization (1) Apply Hybridization filter
- Odor (1) Apply Odor filter
- Sensors (1) Apply Sensors filter
- Visual (1) Apply Visual filter
open_science_search_page-panel_pane_1 | views_panes
51 ResultsShowing 31-40 of 51 results
Modular LED Displays
The Technology LED-based systems offer a high level of control over the presentation of stimuli to model organisms. The authors of “A Modular Display System for...
Mouse Headplates and Holder for Imaging and Electrophysiology
These head plates have been used extensively in the Svoboda lab for in vivo imaging of the barrel cortex and other cortical areas (e.g., Huber et al., 2012). With this drawing,...
Mouse Vocalization System
Most small rodents, including mice, emit ultrasonic vocalizations that are integral to courtship. However, unlike other vocalizing animals, ultrasonic vocalizations of mice lack a visible movement...
Neuropixels Probe Mounts: 1.0 prototype, 1.0 production, and 2.0 production versions
Neuropixels probes are next-generation electrodes that record the activity of hundreds of neurons in the brain. They were developed through a collaboration funded by Howard Hughes Medical...
Non-Condensing Cooling Plate
Cooling plates are common in the scientific environment. However, depending on the humidity of the environment, the cold surface of the cooling plate can cause moisture in the air to condense on...
The olfactometer, or “electronic nose,” detects and measures odors in many research and commercial applications. This odor-delivery system consists of one cassette or multiple cassettes connected...
Plexiglass Drosophila Hybridization Dish
Drosophila brains can be mounted on a 22x22 mm glass coverslip for efficient parallel processing of large numbers of unique samples via fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) or...
This PMT Amplifier is used as a current-to-voltage converter (transimpedance amplifier) for laser scanning microscopy. Depending on the FET OpAMP used, the bandwidth is up to ~100 Mhz, ideal...
Projector for Visual Stimulation
Projectors are the most popular visual stimulation devices for visual neurophysiology experiments. Projectors can be designed with novel display solutions for rendering high temporal and spatial...
Quick-Mount Slide Holder, Fixed Positioning
Repeatable microscope observations at high magnification and resolution are difficult when using current slide holders for oil immersion due to the objective, oil, and slide movement on the...